Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday Card Made for CMC Challenge

Hi Everyone,
I made this card for CMC Birthday Challenge and I used my Magnolia stamp and copics.  I'm still learning how to blend with the copics.
I went to Tripler on Wednesday and got my IV iron serum and am still adjusting to it.  So, this weekend I'm resting.  I have noticed that my hands and feet sure feel different like they have been chapped all the time. 
Sure glad the Senate and House signed a stop gap measure to extend benefits until the end of next Thursday, but we'll probably be back to the same situation next Thursday (just kicking the can down the road).
Hope you enjoy my card.

I'm planning to work on my Easter cards this weekend.
Aloha
Carol

4 comments:

  1. What a cure card.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/04/more-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I am a new follower. If you want to come visit me, you can find me at ginascraftingspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card & welcome to blogland ... Can't wait to see more of what you create.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah a really sweet card! So glad you got time to join us. Thanks for popping by my blog for the Color Me Creative Birthday Bash, hope you enjoyed the hop!

    ReplyDelete